Centre for Economic Strategy (CES) is a policy think tank established to support economic reforms in Ukraine.
- Collect and compile data and other information;
- Study relevant experiences and compile similar data from other countries;
- Assess gaps in data and information availability and propose ways to address such gaps.
- Use economic statistics, national and cross-national data;
- Undertake analysis of the impact of economic policies;
- Review literature on, and evaluations of, economic policies in the Ukrainian setting;
- Identify gaps in policy analysis, and contribute to proposals and analysis to fill those gaps.
- Contribute to publications, reports, and working papers;
- Draft notes and briefs for senior officials;
- Present research findings to stakeholders and the media;
- Write articles based on the research, comment on the news from economic point of view.
- Discipline, attention to detail, and accuracy with numbers;
- Understanding of basic macroeconomics principles;
- Economic analysis background;
- Ability to work in team;
- Excellent knowledge of basic software, such MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint (knowledge of statistical software such as Stata or SPSS would be a plus);
- The candidate will be fluent in Ukrainian, Russian, and English.
- University degree in economics, business administration, or public policy.
- Reasonable compensation package for full time employment;
- An opportunity to learn new and improve existing skills;
- An opportunity to meet the top experts, officials and opinion leaders;
- Wide horizontal cooperation with experts during different projects;
- Opportunity to build expert carrier in the field of economic analysis.
- Please send you CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for economists, who are interested in contributing to reforms in Ukraine.