Centre for Economic Strategy experts perform independent analysis of major policy issues in the following areas:
- What should the state do with its banks?
- Critical Thinking Against Populism
- Freeing Ukraine’s captured state
- Agenda for Ukraine
- How much does corruption cost Ukraine?
- Does Ukraine need an industrial policy?
- CES cooperation with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine on “The Way to Prospe…
- EU economic councellors meeting
- Budget-2018 overview
- Second-Pillar Pension Design
- Assessment of efficiency of public expenditure and steps to optimization
- Currency black market: the extent of the problem
- Steps to current account liberalization: facilitating exports of services for small businesses
- What is the optimum level of public spending in Ukraine?
- Are the state owned enterprises less profitable than the private ones?
- Electricity and energy market – theory and practice of tariff regulation
- Should the relationship between retail chains and their suppliers be regulated?
- What is needed for the development of competition in Ukraine
- Heating subsidies and incentives for energy efficiency in Ukraine
- How to ensure the independence of the energy regulator?
- Privatisation and state ownership policy
- Сivil servants remuneration reform
Interview with Tomas Fiala for Liga.net on June 23, 2015.